Welcome MBA17 and EWMBA18! Here are a few helpful links to get you started:
- Update your CalNet Directory listing to access bCourses material via Study.net
- Create your AirBears2 Key
- Set your bConnected email default
- Add Haas printers: for Windows 7 / 8
- Add Haas printers: for Mac OS
Cast and collaborate on one display using any device, any OS with Solstice wireless display application. Click here to set up your device and start casting.
Need to run PC-version of Office apps like Excel on Mac via remote desktop connection or software like Fusion or Parallels?
Need other computing assistance?
Haas ECSM supports over 3,000 computing accounts on behalf of students, faculty and staff. Learn more.
A few quick links:
- Checking the How do I? page.
- Contacting the Help Desk
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Calling the Help Desk at (510) 642-0434 or toll free at 866-642-0434
- Talking to a consultant at the Frontdesk in S300A. Lab Hours
ECSM is proud to provide tutorial and workshop videos for the applications you use the most such as MS Outlook and Excel. These videos include step-by-step illustrations with full captioning to maximize the efficiency of your busy work schedule.
You can find the videos in the How Do I and Training sections of the ECSM site. Videos are available everywhere you see the logo. Just click on the logo and your video will start. These videos require Real Media Player.
Last update: 26 August 2015 /elk