Enterprise Computing & Service Management (ECSM)
How Do I?
Tutorial Videos :
ECSM is proud to provide
tutorial and workshop videos for the applications you use the most; such as MS Outlook and Excel. These videos include step-by-step illustrations with full captioning to maximize the efficiency of your busy work schedule.
Videos are available wherever you see the logo. Just click on the logo and your video will start. These videos require Real Media Player.
To contact the Help Desk, click here or call (510) 642-0434, or toll free at (866) 642-0434
Most of the following links go to PDF documents. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader, which reads PDF files, if your computer does not have this already installed.
- Forward Haas Exchange e-mail?
(Haas Exchange Mail Forwarding Tool)
Current PBX phones available
- Connect to Haas Terminal Services?
- Install and Use the Cisco Virtual Private Network for the Berkeley Campus?
- SHIPS (service discontinued as of December 2008)
Calmail Mailing Lists
For List Owners and Administrators:
- Verify my Haas Outlook/Exchange Default Calendar Permissions?
- Verify my Haas Outlook/Exchange Default Calendar Permissions on my Mac?
- Configure Permissions to Give Someone Access to my Calendar?
- Migrate Calagenda to Outlook?
- Block Out my Calaenda After Migration?
- Use the Scheduling Assistant and View Other People's Free/Busy Time?
- Organize and Work With my Daily Tasks?
- Use the Outlook 2007 Calendar?
- View Microsoft's Outlook 2007 Help?
Note: Most ECSM service applications for the web are designed to run on Internet Explorer (IE) on version 8.0+ using default settings.
- Reserve Rooms on the Haas EMS System via my Mobile Device?
- Configure my Haas Exchange Account on my Android Device?
- Configure my Haas Exchange Account on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
- Configure my Haas Exchange Account on my iPhone 4?
- Configure my Apple iPhone 3G for Haas Exchange Email?
- Configure my Windows Mobile 6.x for Haas Exchange Email?
- Configure my Haas Exchange Account on my iPad?
Study.Net is an online provider of copyrighted course reading materials.
Haas MBA Students
Haas EWMBA Students
Non-Haas Degree Students, MFEs, and Undergraduates
- Fix AirBears authentication for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
- Evaluate the Quality of my Wireless Connection?
- Configure My Laptop for Wireless Ethernet Access? aka AirBearsXP or AirBears NT/2000
- Get an Airbears Guest Account
Last update Jan 31, 2013, pam-c