ENTERPRISE COMPUTING &
Get into bConnected with the help of some valuable tips, courtesy of our CIO Kevin Cornish:
Tips for MBA Students
Direct link to bConnected Apps:
Now that you have successfully migrated your data to bConnected, you can begin to enjoy the benefits of a collaborative and efficient work environment. But before you compose that first email, here is a quick checklist of options you may want to look at or consider.
Click on the links below for more information:
Post Migration Checklist
bCONNECTED ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Set my @haas/@mba as my bConnected default email address?
- Setup a Forwarding Account in bConnected?
- Create a signature for my bMail Account?
- Create Filters in bMail?
- Switch Conversation View On or Off?
- Enable IMAP on my bConnected Account?
ACCESSING bCONNECTED THROUGH OUTLOOK:
Using Google Apps Sync (syncs all Mail, Calendar, Tasks, & Contacts)
Note: Please note that this process is more time consuming, depending on how much mail you have. The more data you have the longer it will take for your bMail account to synchronize with your Outlook client.
- Configure bConnected on Outlook 2010 using the Google Apps Sync Tool?
- Google Sync Tool Download page link
IMAP Configuration (Sync Mail ONLY)
Importing Local Mail into Outlook
ACCESSING bMAIL THROUGH APPLE/MAC OS:
ACCESSING bCONNECTED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE DEVICES
- Create a bConnected Google Key for my @berkeley.edu account?
- Setup my Android Device?
- Setup my iOS device?
- Setup my Windows 8 device?
- Use the Gmail & Google Drive App for bConnected on my iOS Device?
VERIFYING DEPARTMENTAL ACCOUNTS & SETTING UP PERMISSIONS
- Access a Departmental Account I Own or Manage?
- Share/Delegate a Departmental Account I Own or Manage?
CALENDAR PERMISSIONS & DELEGATION
FAMILIARIZING YOURSELF WITH bCONNECTED
If you have other questions or concerns about accessing your newly installed bConnected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 642-0434.
Haas Enterprise Computing & Service Management
Last update: Sept. 15, 2014 /elk