||Application Submission Deadline
- EY full-time and internship application deadline is Monday, February 2 - we hope to see your information
come through for our opportunities!
- Summer leadership conference application deadline is March 15.
- Meet new campus recruiter, Sammi Soriano, on Thursday, January 29 in the Bank of America Forum. Stop
by between noon and 4pm to hear about the EY events this semester and what opportunities we have at
- Be sure to attend EY's case competition kick off meeting on February 26 from 6-8pm in the Bancroft Hotel.
- We are excited for our first "Building A Better You" conference on Monday, March 9. BBU is a series of mini
workshops led by EY partners and leaders to help sharpen both your hard and soft skills.
||Application Deadline: March 15
Campus Recruiter: January 29, 1-4pm
Kick-Off Meeting: February 26: 6-8pm
"Building a Better You": March 9
||Diversity Leadership Symposium
Nestle USA has just opened the application for the 2015 Nestle Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS).
This is a 4-day business program targeting diverse undergraduate student leaders interested in a career in business and jump starting a possible career with Nestle USA.
At the 7th annual Nestle DLS participants will:
-Gain invaluable exposure to life and careers with the world's largest food and beverage company
-Network with Nestle USA executive leadership
-Partake in a customized leadership development course
-Utilize their leadership skills in the community through volunteerism
-Build a network of peers from universities across the nation
-Interview for a full-time development program or summer 2016 internship, returning to school with the chance of a job offer as well as a scholarship offer in hand.
Must graduate between December 2015 and June 2017
Resume and experience must demonstrate leadership and a commitment to diversity & inclusion
Must be eligible and interested in one of our undergraduate programs in the following business functions: Finance/Accounting, Operations/Engineering, Sales, Supply Chain/Procurement
Must successfully complete a phone interview
A limited number of students will be selected for this unique opportunity. The program will take place August 18 - 21, 2015 at the Nestle USA headquarters in Glendale, California. See website for further criteria and program details.
||August 18-21, 2015