Accounting at Berkeley
AICPA opens 2013-2014 scholarship submissions:
Undergraduate and graduate-level accounting students can apply for the more than 100 scholarships the AICPA will award, totaling more than $350,000, no later than Monday, April 1.
- AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship: Awards 10 scholarships to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship: Awards 10 scholarships to non-business majors pursuing graduate studies in accounting.
- AICPA Scholarship for Minority Accounting Students: Awards 80-plus scholarships to minority undergraduate and/or graduate students.
Congratulations to the following students who were awarded the California Society of Certified Public Accountants East Bay Chapter scholarships for 2012 - 2013:
The California Society of Certified Public Accountants - East Bay Chapter will be accepting applications for 2013-14 scholarships starting September 1.
Scholarship amounts will range from $3,000 - $6,000. The deadline will be sometime near the end of October (postmarked or emailed). Finalists will be called for an interview in November and winners will be notified shortly thereafter. Scholarships will be presented to the winners at the Honorees Night dinner in late January.
Click here to download the application.
All undergraduate accounting students can join CalCPA for FREE and utilize specific member resources, geared toward helping launch a CPA career. Here's how you can get started:
- Join online - www.calcpa.org/joinfree
- Check out student membership benefits- www.calcpa.org/students