Safety & Emergency Information
Emergency Protocols, Procedures, and Contact Information
UC Berkeley Safety Resources
UC Berkeley / UCPD-Links and info:
Staying safe on campus:
Haas Safety Committee
The Haas Safety Committee is comprised of student, staff and faculty representatives. The committee evaluates, monitors and analyzes safety issues to reduce the risk of injury and property damage on the Haas campus. Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between the Safety Committee and his or her unit and impress upon all the responsibility and accountability of each individual to maintain a safe environment.
- Establish safety programs designed to promote safety and publish information to all students, staff and faculty.
- Provide all managers and supervisors with copies of appropriate safety programs and policies.
- Establish overall all training needs and ensure training programs are available to all students, staff and faculty.
- Insure that safety drills are conducted of all Haas worksites, maintain records, and continually monitor the safety program for effectiveness.