Welcome EWMBA18! Here are a few helpful links to get you started:
- Update your CalNet Directory listing to access bCourses material via Study.net
- Create your bConnected Google Key to connect wirelessly through AirBears2
- Set your bConnected email default
- Add Haas printers: for Windows 7 / 8
- Add Haas printers: for Mac OS
New bCourses workshops and office drop-ins are currently scheduled. Click here for details and registration.
Need to run PC-version of Office apps like Excel on Mac via remote desktop connection or software like Fusion or Parallels?
If the Chrome browser is not opening or loading properly on the lab computers, it may be due to a script error which can be easily remedied by having your bMail account 'MUSHed.' When faced with this issue, please approach any of our front desk consultants or ECSM techs and ask them to MUSH your account.
Need other computing assistance?
Haas ECSM supports over 3,000 computing accounts on behalf of students, faculty and staff. Learn more.
A few quick links:
- Checking the How do I? page.
- Contacting the Help Desk
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling the Help Desk at (510) 642-0434 or toll free at 866-642-0434
- Talking to a consultant at the Frontdesk in S300A. Lab Hours
ECSM is proud to provide tutorial and workshop videos for the applications you use the most such as MS Outlook and Excel. These videos include step-by-step illustrations with full captioning to maximize the efficiency of your busy work schedule.
You can find the videos in the How Do I and Training sections of the ECSM site. Videos are available everywhere you see the logo. Just click on the logo and your video will start. These videos require Real Media Player.
Last update: July 31, 2015 /elk