Enterprise Computing & Service Management (ECSM)
Fall 2012 - Under Construction
For current course information please click on a link to the right.
- S300T - Directions to Training Facilites
- S300T Room Rates
- S300T Lab Reservation Agreement
- Class Account Login procedures
- ECSM Sponsored Account Rates and Terms
- Welcome message to sponsored guests
- Media Services Equipment and Room Reservations Login
Campus Training Resources
- Tech Books on Reserve at the Long Library
- CALPACT offers FREE Computer training for Staff - they offer Hands on workshops, as well as E-Learn on-line licenses which features self paced training. "Books 24/7" is also available from the CalPact site.
- Interactive Course Enrollment (ICE)-100's of FREE courses offered to Faculty and staff Campus wide
- Ergonomic Matching Funds program and Pre-approved Product list
- To sign up for an Ergonomic Workshop go to (ICE) Click Enroll Now and search for either course title "Computer Health Matters" #5701 to see a list of upcoming sessions.
- Calagenda - sign up for training through CalPact and/or Handouts
- Computing and Communications
- IST Training and Assistance
- BAI Training - Berkeley Administrative Initiative and Budget & Financial User Support
- UC Extension Courses UCB Staff may be eligible for a 10% discount (up to $60) on Extension course tuition fees.
OFF-SITE TRAINING PARTNERS
Special UC rates are being offered through the following vendors, call in and identify yourself as a UC employee to request discount. Offers subject ot change and may be limited to specific courses.
- AcademyX, UCB’s computer training vendor, offers an even wider variety of classes at its downtown San Francisco location. UCB staff are entitled to a 40% discount on all AcademyX classes in San Francisco. Call 415-392-8024 for details.
- Global Knowledge in San Francisco - San Jose - Virtual Classroom UC 5% off
- People on the Go Product reviews and Free Lunch & Learn Webinars
- Quickstart Intelligence in San Francisco offers UC 15% off
Computer Manuals Available at Your Workstation
- The University Library has computer manual "e-books" which may be accessed from your desktop at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/ENGI/netlibrary-ebooks.html - You may use them at work or at home via the library proxy server.
- Thanks to our innovative colleagues in the Engineering Library the campus now has access to over 150 computer manuals in electronic format from O'Reilly & Associates. You may access them from your office desktop by going to http://safari.oreilly.com/ Remote use is provided through the library proxy server for UCB faculty, staff, and students http://proxy.lib.berkeley.edu/
ECSM Help Desk
S545 Student Services Building
Haas School of Business
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
Phone: (510) 642-0434